Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Wife

I thought it may be kinda fun to do an entire post devoted to my wife. I love her so much, and am so lucky to have her. As was mentioned earlier, she is the most beautiful girl in the world, and I honestly have no idea how I got her. Not only is she pretty, she's beautiful deep inside too. I know that she loves me for me, and nothing will ever change that. She is an amazingly hard worker too, last night she pulled an all-nighter just to make sure she got her homework done, after she went on a walk with me that took 45minutes of her evening, without even telling me that there was a possibility of an all-nighter. She rubbed my back after we got home because I was sore from the exercise and the day for almost thirty minutes. Since we've gotten married, she's redoubled her efforts in her second senior year (she's double minoring and going for graduating with honors from BYU), and last semester, she got a 3.89 taking 15 credits plus working part time plus spending lots of time with me and with friends. She is absolutely incredible. I am the luckiest guy in the world, and anyone who'd like to challenge that, feel free.
Thank You, Come Again!
-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment