Saturday, May 9, 2009

Car Company

So... I've been having this itch for the last couple of years. Not the kind of itch you can scratch mind you, but the kind of internal itch, the desire to do something great, to do something amazing, something unique that everyone thinks will fail: I want to start the next American car company. I know it sounds crazy, and I know that it's going to be hard, nearly impossible most likely, but I have this love for and understanding of cars that surpasses most people I've met. I have designed mentally, and partially on paper a sports car (and I'm not talking just a picture of a car, I'm talking engine, suspension, transmission, exhaust, steering, electrical, intake, etc..) that would far surpass the power and performance of any out there, a commuter car that would be nothing special, but cheap, a off-road performance vehicle with a unique suspension system allowing it to be truly all-terrain... and my brain is feeling ready to explode, my heart aches to drive my designs in reality, my hands quiver with the thought of potentially making these. I want to make cars that anyone can work on and understand, affordable to anyone, yet durable and lasting long enough to be on the road for 10,20, 30 years with very little maintenance. I want to make cars with such simplicity that there is simply very little room for anything to break. The money? I honestly don't care. I want my company to make enough profit to keep itself afloat, and that's it. I don't want to become one of these multi-billion dollar companies which are sinking right now, I want to take their place in this country and show America that we STILL ARE THE KINGS OF THE AUTOMOTIVE BUSINESS.
thank you, Come again!
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment