Friday, July 10, 2009

Dream last night...

So I had a most incredibly awesome dream last night. I was in a classroom, and there was a really really cute girl I didn't know, but wanted to meet. I knew I had a girlfriend, but who she was, I just couldn't place. I started talking to this girl, and I could tell she liked me too, and it was starting to feel like love at first sight. The more I talked to her, the more I liked her, the more I started to feel like I could love her. We went off together to talk some more, and again, as I talked to her more and more, I just felt like I knew her, and nothing else in the world mattered. Then I woke up, rolled over, and she was laying right next to me.

Kinda a random dream, but dreams where you fall back in love with the one you love are kinda freaking awesome, realizing it was my wife in the dream all along and because of dream magic I didn't know just made it all the more special, 'cause I got to meet her for the first time again.
I love my Kimberly sooo much!

Thank you, come again!
-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment