Saturday, June 19, 2010

Post!

So... I was looking at my neglected blog and decided I needed to do something about it... more specifically.. POST!

But what?
Recent life events? oy... too many and too complicated :s
Jokes? I'm not so great at those....
Discourses on the anatomical anomalies of the spotted white lizard native only to camb-asia?
...
Well let's start with recent life events:
Provo is going to soon be in my rear-view mirror for an indefinite period of time (san visits) as my wonderfully talented wife got a job offer (and accepted) in Roosevelt, UT; and I will be attending the prestigious Utah State University, Uintah Basin Campus (moooo... Go Aggies!) if I get accepted.. (there is a chance I won't, A slim one... my GPA is 3.79 or somewhere abouts... I got a B- and a couple of A-'s so it dropped from my 4.0 :(...) AAAAH! a spider!
anyway, I've been rebuilding a car as well, it's nearly finished now. yay. I rebuilt the transmission, engine, the body, and am now painting it black.
As we are moving so far away, I quit my job at Mattress Warehouse. (and the peasants rejoiced...)
Our other car decided it was time to die (boooo..) but since I have so much time on my hands right now, I get to rebuild the engine in it too! yay!
Kimberly will be heading out to Roosevelt alone for a couple of weeks, or less if I get the altima done faster, as I will be joining her as soon as both cars are running... so all of my time will be devoted to the altima from sunrise to sunset (and beyond...) starting monday afternoon.
k..
Jokes?
I think the singularily most awkward moment in life is when you make eye contact with someone else on the freeway when you are wrist deep in your nose... don't lie, you know you do it too... 'cause you know you can't pretend like there is something else you're doing... unless you're attempting a frontal lobe reconstruction... while driving 65mph... it's a new extreme sport man, you should try it!

discourses on lizards? ...

Thank You, Come Again!
-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment